If you are a business owner, you are faced with a range of important issues such as:
- How do you extract your profits in the most tax-efficient way?
- What is the most effective way to reward and motivate employees?
- How should you make sure that you can afford to retire?
- To whom will you pass on the business when you retire?
- How will you finance expansion?
- What would happen to the business if you (or your co-owner) were to die or fall seriously ill?
Business insurance & succession planning
Owning a business can be a very rewarding experience. But what happens if a business owner dies or falls seriously ill? Much will depend on the type of business – sole trader, partnership or limited company – but unless there has been some advance planning, the chances are that what remains may end up in the wrong hands.
Key person insurance
Key person insurance can be essential in helping to ensure that a business survives and thrives if a key person is no longer able to continue working – whether because of illness, disability or death.
Your employees are most likely the main asset within your organisation. An effective package will not only help retain your best staff but also attract new ones.
WANT TO KNOW MORE...?